Thursday, December 29, 2011

Old Republic Log X

Matt and I ran our Sith team last night.  We ended up doing the "Friends of Old" Group 4 quest on Dromund Kaas.  That was almost a Flashpoint, except without the evolving storyline and dialogue choices.  Actually, it felt like a short WoW Dungeon, with groups of trash mobs, progressing objectives that go linearly, and then a sub-boss fight and a concluding boss fight.

If it was less engaging than a true Flashpoint, it was still fun.  I've got my Sith Sorceress spec'd Healer, so I spent most of the time cycling between my Static Shield defense power and Dark Infusion heal.  It actually worked pretty well, though I discovered that lacking any kind of group heal, at least at this level, it was a lot easier to deal with one big bad enemy than a group of competent ones.  Thus the Sith Lord's apprentices wiped us once, but the Lord herself went down easy.

Overall, not a bad way to spend a few hours.

Tasia leveled up to 17, and got a new outfit out of the deal, as seen below.  I also managed to clean up all but one of my outstanding Group 2+ quests solo, and I'll get the last one when I log in next.  That will allow Tasia to move on to Balmora with a clear conscience.

Well, as clear as a Sith's conscience ever gets, that is.


Tasia, Level 17 Sith Sorceress, Dromund Kaas
Alia, Level 12 Jedi Shadow, Coruscant
Kelynn, Level 7 Trooper, Ord Mantell

No comments:

Post a Comment