Saturday, October 22, 2011

Write Everyday Project #24, Demographics

Did you know that Blogger tracks where people see your blog from?  Check out my stats:
United States
638
Russia
30
Germany
19
United Kingdom
12
Slovenia
12
Canada
6
Singapore
3
Australia
2
Austria
1
Estonia
1


Now obviously most of my pageviews are from the USA, which is to be expected.  I expect that if I could get an even more specialized view that I'd see 90%+ located in and around Chicago with a smattering in Dallas, Washington DC, and Wisconsin for most of the rest.  And since I know at least one of my friends took a trip to Canada in the last few months, I can understand those views.  But how am I getting traffic from Russia?  Or Germany?  Singapore?  Estonia?  


So yeah, if you're seeing this post, do me a favor and post a comment listing where you're from and maybe how you stumbled on this blog.  I'm curious to see how this works.  


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment